[protege-owl] Teaching OWL-2/OWL-3 with Protege 4.1

Patrick Browne patrick.browne at dit.ie
Sun Aug 15 01:48:30 PDT 2010

Timothy,
Thank you for your helpful reply. I have made some progress using
features in 4.1 that were easy (to me) in older versions of Protégé
(3.4.4, 3.2).

But I still have the following issues in 4.1:

1) I can see the rules panel (Main Menu | View | Ontologies | Rules)
But I cannot execute the rules as I could with JESS tab.
I am using the file family.swrl.owl.

2) I do not know how to do database connectivity in 4.1
   I used ONTOBASE in Protege 3.4.4.

3) I do not know how use SPARQL query panel in 4.1  that I used in 3.4.4

Regards,
Pat