[protege-owl] Teaching OWL-2/OWL-3 with Protege 4.1

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Sun Aug 15 09:14:35 PDT 2010

I will address (1). Tim will likely address (2) and (3).

I presume you are referring to the SWRLJessTab [1] - the JessTab is entirely separate component and has no knowledge of SWRL.

The SWRLTab is not available in Protege 4.1, though the hope is to have it available by the end of the year. You can do basic rule editing in Protege 4.1 and can use Pellet to run your rules, though once the core SWRL built-in library is available.

Martin

[1] http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLTab