[protege-owl] xml to ontology format

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at
Mon Aug 16 15:33:13 PDT 2010

Hi Faraz,

> Well could i use that to convert usdl to rdf (or another ontology format)?

I think this is not quite the right list for that question; maybe
semantic-web at is more appropriate for continuing this discussion.

Anyway, I could offer you something.  I have developed an XSLT-based library
that can be used for defining XML→RDF translations for arbitrary XML languages
and several RDF output serializations.  See

And, to be fair, there are some competitors; see

Hope that helps,

Christoph Lange, Jacobs Univ. Bremen,, Skype duke4701