[protege-owl] xml to ontology format

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Mon Aug 16 15:33:13 PDT 2010

Hi Faraz,

> Well could i use that to convert usdl to rdf (or another ontology format)?

I think this is not quite the right list for that question; maybe
semantic-web at w3.org is more appropriate for continuing this discussion.

Anyway, I could offer you something.  I have developed an XSLT-based library
that can be used for defining XML→RDF translations for arbitrary XML languages
and several RDF output serializations.  See http://trac.kwarc.info/krextor/

And, to be fair, there are some competitors; see
http://esw.w3.org/ConverterToRdf

Hope that helps,

Christoph