[protege-owl] How Get Inferred Subclasses use Java

Andre Luis luisandre911 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 14:59:33 PDT 2010

Hi Jennifer,

Examples of wiki page helped me get subclasses from classes, using reasoner.

But what I need now is to use the reasoner to fetch subclasses from
restrictions (owlSomeRestriction).

For example, from the restriction "hasTopping some tomatoes," find all
classes that use this restriction.

I have not found any such example in the wiki page.

André