[protege-owl] Instance tree graph

Miha Grešak miha.gresak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 06:04:52 PDT 2010

My question is not so Protege specific but maybe you could point me
elsewhere or at least suggest me how to do it.

With Protege I made an ontology that has some classes and instances. Class
"Knowledge" has a property "hasSubKnowledge" which domain and range are both
of type "Knowledge". I have around 200 individuals of type "Knowledge".

I made a JSP and my job is to somehow graphically represent my "Knowledge"
tree (RDF). Is it possible that ontology tree would appear on my site (so I
generate it with one of the Java library)? It would be nice, In case of any
changes in RDF the picture would update itself.

What do you suggest me to do to achieve that?

Thanks on any replies.