[protege-owl] Can I use build workflow in OWL

uuidsamething Lee uuidsamething at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 22:30:00 PDT 2010

I am a newbie in OWL, I am considering using OWL to build an ontology for my
system and then use the ontology information to build a workflow like in
BPEL. I figured out that I might can use some OWL-S plugins for that, but it
looks like for all the ones I figured out are really old like  owl-s editor
(created by SRI). And for some reason, I cannot even save the flows using
that plugin. (Maybe I am wrong) I was using 3.2.1.

Can any one point me out that if it is feasible to build my service
ontology, function ontology and workflow ontology using OWL, then, using
something similar to BPEL (Maybe OWL-S??) to build a workflow?

I really appreciated a lot for your response.

Thanks!

Leo