[protege-owl] Can I use build workflow in OWL

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Sat Aug 21 19:34:14 PDT 2010

It is my impression also that all the OWL-S plugins are very old and
probably don't work anymore.  I don't think that you should have any
trouble building your OWL-S ontologies in Protege because I believe that
OWL-S is built on top of OWL.  But whatever help it was that the OWL-S
plugins provided doesn't seem to be present anymore.