[protege-owl] How to generate protege Html Doc

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 25 12:06:51 PDT 2010

Without any more information it is hard to know what is wrong.  Are
there any exceptions on your console?  What goes wrong?  How far do you get?

There is one known open OWL doc issue [1].  This happens  when
ontologies you the '/' over '#'s.  In other words this happens for
ontologies that name their entities using a naming scheme like

    http://www.mydomain/myontology/Pizza
    http://www.mydomain/myontology/CheesyPizza
    http://www.mydomain/myontology/AmericanPizza

rather than like