[protege-owl] help

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 25 12:24:43 PDT 2010

My immediate reaction is that you should do this in a different way.
If you to give  items  names in different languages then you can use
multiple rdfs:label annotations to provide the names in different languages.

In any case, it is not clear that there is an automated  Protege 3 or 4
tool that will figure out the transations and do this for you automatically.

-Timothy