[protege-owl] How can load, manipulate, and save an ontalogy through java application ?

Reza Moradi rad reza.moradirad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 14:43:56 PDT 2010

Dear experts
I use protege 3.4.4, I'm trying to build an java application for software
systems development.
This java application should be able to load an ontology and then sometimes
manipulate it and in the end save the new version of ontology.
what should i know for connection and manipulation ?
Is there any example such as this ?

Thanks anyway
Best regards
--