[protege-owl] Re : How to generate protege Html Doc

deamon deamon deamonfr at
Wed Aug 25 15:09:36 PDT 2010

Thanks Timothy

What is the method to do that? It seems that any html  page is generated. I just
 have this .( see attached file )
I use protege 3.4.4  should i do something to be able to export html format, now
this option is not available

De : Timothy Redmond <tredmond at>
À : protege-owl at
Envoyé le : Mer 25 août 2010, 19h 06min 51s
Objet : Re: [protege-owl] How to generate protege Html Doc

Without any more information it is hard to know what is wrong.  Are there any
exceptions on your console?  What goes wrong?  How far do you get?

There is one known open OWL doc issue [1].  This happens  when ontologies you
the '/' over '#'s.  In other words this happens for ontologies that name their
entities using a naming scheme like

http://www.mydomain/myontology/Pizza http://www.mydomain/myontology/CheesyPizza

rather than like