[protege-owl] Re : How to generate protege Html Doc

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 27 06:28:54 PDT 2010

I apologize for my previous response - you told me that you were using
3.4.4 but I tested 4.1.  It appears that owldoc is broken in Protege
3.4.4 and it looks likely that it has been broken for a very long time.
You can get it working pretty well in Protege 4.1 though.  Download
Protege 4.1 and click on File -> check for plugins.  In the downloadable
plugins there will be a choice called "Browser View (OWLDoc)" and you
can download a working version.

-Timothy