[protege-owl] Creating a class (DL)

An C. Tran tcanvn.onto at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 03:20:46 PDT 2010

  Dear all,

I am reading DL and would like to create class by using DL idea.
However, I do not know how to describe it in DL and Protege either.
Would you please to help me with this.

Support that a have the following Classes and Properties (Data/Object):

1. Class:
         Activity
         Timepoint
2. Object properties:
         hasStartTime:  Activity hasStartTime Timepoint
         hasNormalStartTime: Activity hasNormalStartTime TimePoint
         after: TimePoint after TimePoint
         before: TimePoint before TimePoint

Now, I would like to create a class named AbnormalActivity as follow:
     "An AbnormalActivity is an Activity that hasStartTime after its
normal start time"
using the above classes and properties.

Actually, I have ever defined it by using rule (SWRL). However, I want
to do it by DL now.

Would you like to help me define it in DL and Protege?

Thank you.
An.