[protege-owl] How to use GraphViz in Protege -Owl

Farhana Sarker joyamamun at
Tue Aug 31 02:08:21 PDT 2010

I have installed GraphViz 2.26.3 in my iMac and also I am using Protege-Owl
from version Protege 3.4.4.
I have built my owl ontology now I like to see the graph using graphviz. I
was expected while I installed GraphViz in my pc it will automatically show
as a TAB in Protege-Owl but there is no option i found for GraphViz.

Could you please inform me how I can use GraphViz to see my ontology

Many thanks,