[protege-owl] inferred type - display in protege

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Sat Jan 2 17:57:47 PST 2010

I think that the problem is that the views you are looking at are
calculating the "direct" inferred types.  The fact that your individual
is a member of A is seen as too trivial to mention.  If you work with
the pizza ontology and create an individual with with more than three
distinct toppings you will see the inference that this is a
InterestingPizza.

Programatically there is a flag that distinguishes whether you are
interested in just direct types or all inferred types.

-Timothy.