[protege-owl] inferred type - display in protege

Saiprasad, Sundar Sundar_Saiprasad at intuit.com
Sun Jan 3 11:21:41 PST 2010

I am using version 4.0 and build 115. I am using the pellet reasoned plugin which I assume uses pellet reasoner.
I was looking at the "Individuals by inferred type" view. My ontology is way too simple.

Test1 is a class and Test2 is a subclass of Test1. I created an individual i1 and asserted that rdf:type of i1 is Test2.
It didn't show up in the individuals view but I tried what you suggested and i1 does appear as a member in Test1 as well as Test2. But it uses the same icon for asserted versus inferred statement. And the typical tool tip didn't work in this view.

The other thing I tried was looking at Members in the Entities tab for the class Test1. It did show i1 as an inferred statement.

It will be nice to show it in the individual view itself though it might be too trivial or have it controlled through an user option.

Thanks for your responses , Thomas and Timothy. It does work fine

Thanks
Sundar