[protege-owl] looking for a good owl pattern

AlexJ alexjudin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 03:38:02 PST 2010

sorry for that gap in discussion :) it was a very long turkey coma )))
well, it is a big lure to use OWL Full and connect individuals directly to
classes... but as far as I understand I would not be able to use reasoners
... forgive me for some fool questions but, starting from the very
beginning, if I used OWL DL and reasoner, would I have any other benefits
except having my OWL file consistent? And would I still be able to use
Protege for maintaining my OWL?
Are there any other logical/match tools which might get some additional
knowledge out of my OWL?