[protege-owl] Protege-OWL API, Problem saving an Ontology

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 5 11:29:33 PST 2010

> > I´m using Protege-OWL API and when i´m going to save the ontology the
> > process takes about 30 minutes. Is it normal?

This is not normal but your code looks right.  Did you generate and a
huge amount of data?  A thread dump [1] while it is stuck might give
some insight.

I am not in a good situation to give further information right now but I
will send more information later.

-Timothy

[1] http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/Programming/Stacktrace/