[protege-owl] SWRL Tab not Working

Rodolfo Rieckhof rodo2024 at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 5 11:47:18 PST 2010

Hi i am trying to write the following SWRL rule :

Family(?f), familyName(?f,?fName) , Member(?x), name(?x,?mName) ,
isFatherForm(?x, ?f), stringConcat(?fullname,fName,?
mName) -> Male(?x), fullName(?x,?fullname)

but Protege says that stringConcat only accepts two arguments instead of
three like it says in the specification
http://www.w3.org/Submission/SWRL/#8.4

So my question is what i am doing wrong? why does my rule wont be accepted?

Thanks in advanced
Rodo