[protege-owl] ordered lists in OWL

Jean-Marc Vanel jeanmarc.vanel at
Wed Jan 6 01:27:28 PST 2010

To model in OWL a route through several cities, I do not know what is good
practice: use rdf:List , or rdf:Seq , or something else .

As a side note, I read in the FAQ "How do I create properties with
duplicates and / or ordered values (with rdf: List)?" .
In fact it does not happen as described. I then discovered that to use
rdf:List with Protégé 4, one must import the definition of RDF Schema
ontology as:

Jean-Marc Vanel
Consulting, services, training,
Rule-based programming, Semantic Web
+33 (0)6 89 16 29 52 -- +33 (0)1 39 55 58 16
( we rarely listen to voice messages, please send a mail instead )