[protege-owl] ordered lists in OWL

Jean-Marc Vanel jeanmarc.vanel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 01:27:28 PST 2010

To model in OWL a route through several cities, I do not know what is good
practice: use rdf:List , or rdf:Seq , or something else .

As a side note, I read in the FAQ "How do I create properties with
duplicates and / or ordered values (with rdf: List)?" .
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/owl-faq.html#ordered
In fact it does not happen as described. I then discovered that to use
rdf:List with Protégé 4, one must import the definition of RDF Schema
ontology as:
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema/rdfs-namespace

--
Jean-Marc Vanel