[protege-owl] Represent relations other than "is_a"

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Wed Jan 6 11:04:18 PST 2010

On 6 Jan 2010, at 18:03, suo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I put supermodel jar into my Protege4 owl plugin folder. But how to
> enable it? Thanks.

If I remember correctly, you have to create a view for it:

* Go to some tab where you want to see it; presumably the OWLViz tab
* Select View -> Class views -> SuperModel from the menu and click
with the mouse to a place in your Protégé window where you want the
view to appear.

In lieu of a manual, there's a brief description on Pages 35f of
Johannes's thesis: http://tatome.de/uni/d_thesis.pdf

Cheers

Thomas