[protege-owl] dl query syntax

Leyla Jael García Castro lj_garciac at
Thu Jan 7 01:56:29 PST 2010

Hi Alaa,
You can find some examples here: hope it helps.

Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 15:06:21 -0800
From: alaa_hedib at
To: protege-owl at
Subject: Re: [protege-owl] dl query syntax

sorry Thomasi didn't find what i need ,could you provide me with samples of Dl queries syntax

--- On Tue, 1/5/10, Thomas Schneider

From: Thomas Schneider <schneidt at>
To: "User support for the Protege-OWL editor" <protege-owl at>
Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 7:26 AM

It's explained here:

On 4 Jan 2010, at 23:34, alaa hedib wrote:

> Dear All
> can any one help me to find how could i write dl query

|  Dr Thomas Schneider                    schneider (at)  |
|  School of Computer Science  |
|  University
 of Manchester                                            |

Treewofe (n.)
  A very thick and heavy drift of snow balanced precariously on the
  edge of a door porch awaiting for what it judges to be the correct
  moment to fall.
  From the ancient Greek legend 'The Treewofe of Damocles'.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

protege-owl mailing list