[protege-owl] Formal Concept Analysis Tab

Leyla Jael García Castro lj_garciac at
Thu Jan 7 06:15:59 PST 2010

Hello Tian,
I am afraid I do not know this plugin. However, I found it in one of the Prot¨¦g¨¦ Wiki pages ( It seems  there are 2 related plugins: FCAView ( and FCA (; this last link seems to be broken but the first one is working.As far as FCAView I also found this abstract/paper:
I hope it helps.
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 20:15:09 +0800
From: yutianshu02 at
To: protege-owl at
Subject: [protege-owl] Formal Concept Analysis Tab

Dear LG
      I would like to seek your help for downloading the Formal Concept Analysis Tab in protege_3.4.1,please tell me where I can find it and how to install.
best regards

--- 10Äê1ÔÂ7ÈÕ£¬ÖÜËÄ, Leyla Jael Garc¨ªa Castro <lj_garciac at> дµÀ£º

·¢¼þÈË: Leyla Jael Garc¨ªa Castro <lj_garciac at>
Ö÷Ìâ: [protege-owl] RDF and OWL files size
ÊÕ¼þÈË: "protege owl" <protege-owl at>
ÈÕÆÚ: 2010Äê1ÔÂ7ÈÕ,ÖÜËÄ,ÏÂÎç8:10

Hello everybody,

I have recently read about some efforts to save data from Social Bookmarking sites (as Delicious) as RDF triplets and I am wondering about possible problems related to file size.

So, if you are expecting a huge quantity of data, is it reasonable to save it in a single RDF? Would you need to use more than one RDF and treat them as modular or federated ontologies? Or in that case is better to use a database and then some approach to export specific data as RDF?

Does Protége (version 3 or 4) have some limitations with huge RDF/OWL files?

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

protege-owl mailing list
protege-owl at

Instructions for unsubscribing: