[protege-owl] Formal Concept Analysis Tab

Leyla Jael García Castro lj_garciac at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 06:15:59 PST 2010

Hello Tian,
I am afraid I do not know this plugin. However, I found it in one of the Prot¨¦g¨¦ Wiki pages (http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegePluginsLibraryByType). It seems  there are 2 related plugins: FCAView (http://informatics.mayo.edu/LexGrid/index.php?page=fca) and FCA (http://www.newmiracle.com/gutao/); this last link seems to be broken but the first one is working.As far as FCAView I also found this abstract/paper: http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2005/submissions/abstracts/accepted-abstract-jiang.pdf
I hope it helps.
Best,
LG