[protege-owl] Accessing language of rdfs:label property through SWRL

mopatr moserpatrick at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 06:22:58 PST 2010

Hi martin

I implemented the built-in successful. However, I couldn't solve my problem
completely. So far I can check whether a class has a rdfs:label with a
specific language or not. But now I would like to use the label value
further.

In the example I would like to check whether the class wine has an label
with the language 'fr'.

Wine(?x) ∧ rdfb:hasLabelLanguage(?x, "fr") → sqwrl:select(?x)

When an individual has such a label, I would like to use its value, so I
would like to retrieve the label value with the language 'fr' of these
individuals.

Is this somehow possible?

Thanks for your help!

Patrick