[protege-owl] Accessing language of rdfs:label property through SWRL

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 7 07:12:21 PST 2010

The rdfb:hasLanguageLabel built-in will only evaluate to true if an entity has a language tag associated with its label. So, something like

Wine(?x) ∧ rdfb:hasLabelLanguage(?x, "fr") ^ rdfb:hasLabel(?x, ?label) -> sqwrl:select(?x, ?label)

will give you labels only for entities with a French language tag.

Martin