[protege-owl] Protege-OWL API, Problem saving an Ontology

Kevin Alonso kalonso at vicomtech.org
Thu Jan 7 07:19:24 PST 2010

Yes, indeed I have add much more information. The ontology I get after
waiting 30 minutes has 1.7MB of information. I have opened the ontology
with Protege 3.4.2 and it goes well but after make some changes and push
the save button the saving process takes 30 minutes too.

Is this ontology too much heavy to manage with Protege?

Thank you,

Kevin.