[protege-owl] Accessing language of rdfs:label property through SWRL

mopatr moserpatrick at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 07:23:00 PST 2010

but this rule will give me the following result:

lets say I have an individual called "Rioja" with the english label
"Rioja_En" and french label "Rioja_FR.

?x: Rioja, ?label: Rioja_En
?x: Rioja, ?label: Rioja_Fr

But i only want to have the label value in french so "Rioja_Fr". So I would
like to retrieve the label value with the language 'fr' of individuals.