[protege-owl] Ontology Formats

Jaroslaw Slawinski xjaross at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:55:28 PST 2010

Are you talking about the serialization methods (ontology formats)?
What is the structure - classes/individuals/meanings?

It is strange you have not found enough on the Net. Have you
discovered e.g. the Pizza tutorial?

Maybe, try a book, e.g.,
Semantic Web for the Working Ontologist: Effective Modeling in RDFS and OWL
or
Semantic Web Programming
Maybe it will help. I have found them pretty useful.

Best regards.

Jarek