[protege-owl] Ontology Formats

Leyla Jael García Castro lj_garciac at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:26:52 PST 2010

Hi Juliet,
Do you mean RDF, OWL, DAML and other ontological languages? You can find some information here:

[1] A.
Gómez-Pérez, et al., Ontological
Engineering - With Examples from the Areas of Knowledge Management, e-Commerce
and the Semantic Web Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2006 (You can take a look on the references section on this book, there you will find more useful references for ontological languages)[2] Pizza tutorial includes information about OWL, OWL lite and OWL Full
Hope it helps.
Best,
Leyla