[protege-owl] Jess rules from Protege OWL

Hailin Wang whlsx62 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 11:11:03 PST 2010

Hi Martin :

Thank you for your reply in time. You said I can use the
owl:AllDifferents axiom to assert that the child individuals are
different. But I do not know how to use it.  Take the following rule
as a example:
 Publish(?x)  ∧  hasAuthor(?x, ?y)  ∧  hasAuthor(?x, ?z)  ∧
differentFrom(?y, ?z) → cooperatedWith(?y, ?z),
I built two classes. The first class is Publish, a individual  of
which is p1. The second class is Author, which has two individuals: a1
and a2. I also built two properties: hasAuthor and cooperatedWith. Can
you tell me how  can I use the owl:AllDifferents axiom to assert that
the a1 and a2 are different.  I want to define all individual of
Author are different. Do I need to define Author as a subclass of
owl:AllDifferents?

Sincerely yours,

Wang Hl