[protege-owl] (no subject)

PAJA ELDA elda.paja at studenti.unitn.it
Mon Jan 11 04:30:12 PST 2010

Dear All,

I have created an ontology, Tropos_Ontology, which you find in attach, to
formalize concepts in Tropos and then I use sqwrl to query different models in
Tropos, such as the attached ATC_Model. Now I'm performing some time estimation
about my queries. To do so I need to evaluate how the response time changes when
queries are applied to bigger and bigger models. As I lack real big models, I have
to manipulate the current one I have. I was thinking to clone this one as many
times as needed to have a huge one.
Is it possible to clone an ontology in protege to achieve this?

Thanks a lot.

Elda.