[protege-owl] (no subject)

Fabian Fuerste fabian.fuerste at
Thu Jan 14 07:18:46 PST 2010

Hi Sefunmi,
if an offline reading is also okay for you (and you haven't read it
yet), you might check out "Semantic Web for the Working Ontologist" by
Dean Allemang and Jim Hendler ( Pretty
good read and with a whole chapter on Class restrictions.

Have a good one!

sefunmi Arogundade schrieb:
> Dear all i have read protege OWL tutorial 4.1.2 but i dont have a full
> understanding of class restrictions and i need it for my ontology.
> please can yu help with other tutaorials that are relevant to this. Thanks.
> Sefunmi

|  Fabian Fuerste                           fab (at)  |
"I know love is strange,
known it since 1956, including all those guitar breaks." Zoyd Wheeler