[protege-owl] Metadata and Imported ontology exports

Maxime MONNIN maxime.monnin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 02:55:16 PST 2010

Hi !

I'm  using the Metadata features of Protégé to develop Ontologies based
on another Ontology as metadata.

The metadata ontology is imported in order to enable concepts to be
detailed and refined in the designed ontology.

Protégé enables to retrieve all the features (concepts taxinomy
properties...) of the metadata ontology but I didn't find a means to
export the whole ontology i.e. the Metadata ontology and the designed
one in the same file (as N-triple for example).

Did I make a mistake of understanding ? Does anyone know a way to export
the whole ontology in order to enable reasoning on all the concepts
(from the designed ones to the metadata) ?

Thanks for your Help

Regards

Maxime MONNIN