[protege-owl] UML metamodel to Ontology

Rodolfo Rieckhof rodo2024 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 15 06:04:26 PST 2010

I realize i was not specific enough in my latest Post so: I am using Protege
4, and  the exact exception looks like this.

ReasonerException:
uk.ac.manchester.cs.factplusplus.owlapi.FaCTPlusPlusReasonerException:
uk.ac.manchester.cs.factplusplus.owlapi.FaCTPlusPlusReasonerException:
uk.ac.manchester.cs.factplusplus.NonSimpleRoleInNumberRestrictionException:
http://myBeleg.org/ontologies/test/classes.owl#super

org.protege.editor.owl.model.inference.OWLReasonerManagerImpl$1.run(OWLReasonerManagerImpl.java:259)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Thanks in Advanced
Rodo