[protege-owl] Pellet

Thomas Schneider schneidt at
Fri Jan 15 09:20:25 PST 2010

Hi Leyla,

I think I heard that there was a licensing problem, and therefore
Pellet was/is not included in the Protégé-4 release. You can download
the plugin separately from the Pellet site

and copy it to the plugins folder of your Protégé installation.

On 15 Jan 2010, at 16:42, Leyla Jael García Castro wrote:

> Hello there,
> I was checking something with reasoners and I realized there is no
> Pellet in Protégé 4.0 Build 114. Can it be installed as a plugin or
> it will be included in a future release?
> Best,
> LG
> Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

|  Dr Thomas Schneider                    schneider (at)  |
|  School of Computer Science  |

Jubones (pl.n.)
   Awful things bought in Nairobi which never look good at home.