[protege-owl] SWRL Advantages

Rodolfo Rieckhof rodo2024 at
Sun Jan 17 15:28:51 PST 2010

Hello everyone,

i have another doubt crossing my mind, could this SWRL Rule be expresed in
OWL 2 ?

Vehicle(?v) ^ Motor(?m) ^ hasMotor(?v, ?m) -> MotorizedVehicle(?v)

I have tried with: EquivalentClasses(MotorizedVehicle
ObjectExactCardinality(1 hasMotor Motor))
but it does not seem to work. Why is that?

Thanks in advanced