[protege-owl] Basic doubt on retrieving Object properties

subalalitha subalalitha at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:27:33 PST 2010

Hello
      I am Subalalitha.I am new to Protege owl.I have a doubt on retrieving
object properties.I have created the ontology using editor.Now i want access
it through java code so that i can integrate it to my project.
For example i have created classes namely "country" and "City".I have
created subclass for country namely "India" and I have created a subclass
for city namely ,"Chennai".I have created an object property ,"hasCity"
having domain as India and range as chennai.

      Now how do i extract the object property ,"hasCity" and identify the
range and domain via java code.Kindly help me out.Thanks in advance