[protege-owl] Metadata and Imported ontology exports

Albayrak, Adem Adem_Albayrak at student.uml.edu
Tue Jan 19 10:59:31 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm also dealing with trying to incorporate metadata with my ontology.  I'm not sure how similar our situations are but I have the data as a CSV (which I can easily import into OWL) but I have a separate CSV file which contains general metadata on each dataset as well as specific metadata on each field.  The goal is to integrate them into one OWL file but at what step do I want to do this?  I don't believe the merge function would work because my metadata is not an ontology file.

I've attached a sample data and respective metadata to demonstrate what I mean.

Thanks,

Adem