[protege-owl] retrieving object properties new to protege owl

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 19 11:00:48 PST 2010

With no other listed requirements I would suggest that you use the owl
api.  There are some example programs at [1].  I have also attached a
sample program that gets the domain and range of a property.  You can
run this but you would have to change the file declaration at the top.

-Timothy

[1] http://owlapi.sourceforge.net/documentation.html