[protege-owl] retrieving object properties new to protege owl

subalalitha subalalitha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 02:00:29 PST 2010

@ Timothy:Thanks Timothy for the code.It worked.

@ Thomas:Thanks Thomas for the materials.It was helpful.

@ Federico:Thanks Federico for the ideas.Yeah u are correct chennai can be
an individual. i thought of building an ontology for tourism domain.Let me
put it clear.I have certain doubts now .

for example i would have Country ,City,state,district ,tourist spots etc as
classes.

Doubt 1:If  Chennai ,Delhi,Oxford are Individuals of the class
City;India,UK,US are individuals of Country;"some tourist spots "are
individuals of tourist spots ;

then can i have relation between India and Chennai by object
property,"hasCity"?or can i link India and an individual  of the class
tourist spot by the object property,"hasTouristspot"? I mean if this will
work if Chennai ,India are individuals and not  subclass.

Doubt 2: In case if these individuals  or sub classes are linked then they
should be made disjoint or not...

Thanks and regards

Subalalitha