[protege-owl] Rules in Protege 4.x

swamy alswamy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 05:21:05 PST 2010

Hi All,

I am trying to write a rule using Protege 4 (through Views -> Ontology views
-> Rules).

I can write some sample rules and those are added to my owl when I saved it.

Now I struck with writing lessthan operation in the rule window. Can
somebody help me in explain this.

I want to write something like:

I have a list of restaurants and their rating.

I want to get which restaurant is having more than 7 rating.

Also please through some light on Views -> Ontology views -> Rules. what
does this support exactly.

I searched through mailing list, but I could not get the answer.

Thanks,
Lakshman