[protege-owl] importing dublin core problem with 3.4.2

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Wed Jan 20 12:25:16 PST 2010

I am sorry about the delay in getting back to you about this issue.  You
haven't missed anything and this is a bug in Protege 3 (my doing
actually).  It is fixed in the latest svn but I also think that you can
fix this for your distribution by replacing your protege-owl.jar with
the attached file.