[protege-owl] Fwd: Protege owlapi

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Wed Jan 20 14:53:14 PST 2010

You can get the sources for the OWL API via the link "sources" on the
OWL API page:

      http://owlapi.sourceforge.net/

And yes, it's SVN.

You'll need to build the project using ant on build.xml in the dir
antbuild. When this is finished, you'll need to copy the jars owlapi-
bin.jar and owlapi-src.jar in the dir antbuild/build into your
project. You'll also have the javadoc available under antbuild/build/
javadoc.

Cheers

Thomas