[protege-owl] Protege owlapi

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 20 14:54:34 PST 2010

Hello Rodo,

Rodolfo Rieckhof wrote:
> Where do i get the source  I was in [1] but there is no source there
> all is already compile. Is the svn theonly way to get it?
>
> Thanks in advanced
> Rodo
> [1] http://protege.stanford.edu/download/registered.html

Source code for the Protege-OWL 3 series is available for download as a
ZIP file:

http://protege.stanford.edu/download/protege/3.4/sources/protege-owl-src-3.4.2.zip

The contents of the ZIP file correspond to the 3.4.2 release.

Or, you can download the latest version of the 3.x source directly from
our Subversion repository:

http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/owl/trunk/

If you are using Protege 4, the source code is also accessible from
Subversion:

http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/protege4/protege-standalone/trunk/

Jennifer