[protege-owl] Protege owlapi

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at
Wed Jan 20 14:54:34 PST 2010

Hello Rodo,

Rodolfo Rieckhof wrote:
> Where do i get the source  I was in [1] but there is no source there
> all is already compile. Is the svn theonly way to get it?
> Thanks in advanced
> Rodo
> [1]

Source code for the Protege-OWL 3 series is available for download as a
ZIP file:

The contents of the ZIP file correspond to the 3.4.2 release.

Or, you can download the latest version of the 3.x source directly from
our Subversion repository:

If you are using Protege 4, the source code is also accessible from