[protege-owl] How to detect undefined references in rdf:resource

Buns bunsz at gmx.de
Wed Jan 20 14:56:00 PST 2010

Thank you, Thomas,

but how do I make UntypedResource a visible Class? Do I have to define
it explicitly?
The background is, I generate an ontology out of an XML-file using XSLT
in order to use it for verification purposes and for detecting kind of
inconsistencies. In this context ... can this UntypedResource class be
used as a dump, where all references to undefined resources can be
collected?