[protege-owl] Basic doubt on retrieving Object properties

Poovendran Moodley moodleyp at
Thu Jan 21 07:17:06 PST 2010

Hi Subalalitha,

I recommend that you check out the links that Thomas has given you, but just
as an alternative, I'd also look at Jena <>.
There are tutorial available: it took a little while for me to wrap my head
around it, but I find it rather easy to use.

All of the best
Poovendran Moodley
University of KwaZulu-Natal
Tel: 072 059 8315