[protege-owl] Enumerated Classes and Special Relationships

sefunmi Arogundade sheflaw at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 07:30:57 PST 2010

i f I can get you right, you mean you want all individual of class A to be related to all individual of class B, all you need do is to relate class A to class B with the property 'isapplicableto' since a class is a set containing individuals the se property will be used for all the individuals in class A and B. Then if yu need to make a change just change the property name and it changes for all the individuals of the two classes. I hope this solves your problem.
Sefunmi