[protege-owl] Enumerated Classes and Special Relationships

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Jan 21 07:38:46 PST 2010

Hi Pooven,

If you really want to say *all* individuals in A are in relation P
with *all* individuals from B, then it's not enough to say this
explicitly only for all individuals asserted to be instances of A or
B. You'd want this for inferred individuals as well, I suppose.

What you can do is try the solution described in [1], which uses OWL 2
features that are not in OWL 1.

Cheers

Thomas

[1] Sebastian Rudolph, Markus Krötzsch, Pascal Hitzler. All Elephants
are Bigger than All Mice. In Proceedings of the 21st International
Workshop on Description Logics (DL-08). CEUR Workshop Proceedings
2008. PDF: http://korrekt.org/page/Elephants