[protege-owl] How to detect undefined references in rdf:resource

bunsz at gmx.de bunsz at gmx.de
Fri Jan 22 02:16:34 PST 2010

On Jan 20, 2010, at 10:31 AM, Buns wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I wonder if it is possible to detect a reference to a non existent
>> resource.
>
>This doesn't mean anything.  You have a name therefore it exists.  It
>is possible that you don't know anything about it (e.g. its type) but
>that might be another question.
>
>-Timothy

Ok, you're totally right. But can I detect, that I don`t know anything about it? The syntax "#res" means the individual is to be defined in this ontology and not in an imported one, but supposed there is no definition nowhere, isn't this kind of an inconsistency? What about this UntypedResource class mentioned by Thomas?

Regards,
Michael