[protege-owl] How to detect undefined references in rdf:resource

Jaroslaw Slawinski xjaross at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 07:53:27 PST 2010

Maybe this is a solution for you (but need write a short program (with
Jena/owlapi/pellet/maybe rdflib (python))): check if the individual
has only the owl:Thing type. It does not guarantee that only such the
individuals you obtain but maybe it is enough for you. Moreover, you
can list all individuals from a model and test them if they have
properties.

Best regards,
Jaro